Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A memory of light (again!)

No spoilers in this review! 

Hi there, fellow runner, reader, designer, fantasy fan or other evil creature! So the last book is finished. I've listened to the audiobook of the 14th book of the wheel of time series, "A Memory of Light". I, sure as hell, am going to buy ebook or paper one later, but the thirsty for the information was completely overwhelming and audiobook filled my needs perfectly. It was about 48 hours of total rush. There could be three more books, but it would be harsh times waiting for two more to come out. Finally, without any spoilers: the book is good and expectedly. It covers all holes and does it nice. Due to it's limitations it can not tell all and every bit of main characters fates, but the way it is done is quite normal.



It's time to re-read the wheel of time now, am I correct? While listening to the book, I, myself, find two places in which background is not clear to me. Have to refill lost knowledge now )

So, I'll give this book 5+ of 5, it is great. It does well. I've been reading many warhammer books recently and they all ended in mess. This ended well. Any other good books you can advise? Comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment