Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stuff I love: Casio g-shock updates

Hi there, fellow runner with true designer's heart in your healthy body! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you! I've been to Egypt for vacations and so there were no updates recently, my bad. I sure as hell will fix this issue as soon as possible and new articles are to come on daily basis as usually. 30th Anniversary of G-SHOCK in 2013! Super awesome!  G-SHOCK Initial Blue Pack is spotted on my facebook feed, so here it is.
G-SHOCK Initial Blue Pack
G-SHOCK Initial Blue Pack, mudman is so nice in black and blue!
By the way, there are some more news and updates of somewhat questionable freshness, but why shouldn't i mention it here if it pleases me? Everybody love burton stuff, am I correct? Anyway, whether you love burton stuff or not, this cute dark and pretty calm piece of machinery deserves your love!


 Casio G-SHOCK Burton edition
Casio G-SHOCK Burton edition
This year will get back to our German language fun so stay tuned and let's improve more sides of our life. Honestly, great plans and unexpectedly big expectations are to arrive in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment