Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tablet madness is much more trending topic then zombie apocalypse

Yeah, really! I'm sure -- its not zombie apocalypse out there, it's tablet apocalypse. Things are going that way, going along which takes us right to the death under great 1687 inch tablet with ios6, windows 8 and android 4.2 being dropped right from the sky! Sorry, but it's too much: new ipad mini and some new ipod touches which are almost like ipad mini but little bit smaler, kindle fires and asus plus google nexus 7, 10 and 4! You always can refer to warious slates or how are they called now -- windows ipads. Now, when windows 8 and windows phone 8 is here -- who knows how many new shovels will be there in our market!

I know that I know nothing!
I know that I know nothing!
Choice was sweet in the past and now you are surrounded by a bunch of mosquitoes which all can be of help but when compared -- every other device is just a crap!

I dunno what to do ) It's a tablet apocalypse!

No comments:

Post a Comment