Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Casio GA100 and GA110: my g-shock choice

Hi there, fellow runner. Today I'll tell you about two g-shock models of watch which I own for now. I use them both for my regular running activity and have no preference. Why do I use them? It's a habit and a piece of something else. I have endomondo and runkeeper in my smartphone and most of the time i just run, never even start one of this programs and don't look at my wrist, but I do really love my Casio GA-100 and GA 110 watches and always take one with me for a run.

G-SHOCK Theese are not mine, but they look nice and similar,
Theese are not mine, but they look nice and similar,
They are completely identical by technical characteristics but features different cases and layout of information blocks on face side. Cases are similar too, but color scheme is different: GA-110 have orange case with green buttons and blue face with orange and light blue hands, while GA-100 have completely white case with gray buttons and dark violet (maybe not violet, but really dark) information bits on it's face.

Functionality, as I've said above, is similar -- I use stopwatch and timer and nothing else. Buttons are easy to find and have soft deep click. Operation manual for this watches looks awesome and really astonishing, but it's quite simple to use this gadget. I have fossils and diesel watches too and they are an example of the complexity here.

This g-shocks are massive and lightweight, they seem to be designed right for my not too big and not to small hand, there were days, when I got to work in the morning and put other watch aside till evening to put them back on my wrist. With casio g-shocks I can wear them all day long and never feel tired. Sometimes I think they work like an energetic bracelet on some deep psychological level. With G-shocks I always want to do more and from time to time I do!

Have a nice day, fellow runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment