Thursday, September 13, 2012

Three antennas: Wireless N, L2TP and running shoes

[Unidentified soldier in Union uniform with bass drum] (LOC)
[Unidentified soldier in Union uniform with bass drum] (LOC)

Hi there, fellow runner! Today's agenda will consist of shoes, weather, fun and routes. Talking about routes -- can anybody give me some advice -- I need a wireless router which have ability to connect using l2tp, any ideas about great one? I'm stuck, to be true. There are lots of models from and my technology knowledge is low, i've found one:



It's called D-Link DIR-655 and costs about about 60 dollars, is it a good option? Or should i choose anything else? This one looks nice and to me it has one killer-feature -- it has three antennas wile my old netgear has only one and it's signal is always low. If you please -- tell me (is there anybody else, by the way?) do you know a wireless router, which can:

  1. work with l2tp
  2. have 802.11.n on board
  3. have as less as possible lights
  4. works as good as hell
  5. looks nice
  6. have more then one antenna (does it matter?)
So, getting back to our sweet running theme -- how is it going in your neighborhood? We have hot days since Monday and weather really says -- get out and run. Have you achieved new super results recently? I, to be honest, lost my battle with job and clients, had not even one run since last Saturday. Going to get new shoes -- they always help me to get more motivation, when I get low on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment