Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tip for a busy runner

Hi there, fellow runner! Today's agenda is full of lifesaving. As I can predict easily, you don't have enough time for anything important during the day. Your work and friends plus family relations consume most of your time and you are drained completely. That's why you are getting fat and feel upset sometimes, right?



There always are few tips for the rest of us, who can't stand the situation. You can't rely on any help from gym, you don't just have time for such activities, according to the terms of the question. But if you look closer at your daily routine, it will reveal two big slices of free time which are terribly underutilized. I'm talking about the way to and from your office.

Try to rethink that way, look at it from the runner's point of view. I, for myself, had discovered that I can achieve 30 minutes of forest running from my path to office and about 30 minutes of plain walking with beautiful landscape in the evening on my way home. Of course you shouldn't rely on this method too much, it's not a substitute to your carefully developed training plan, but as a short time solution it works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment